Guess what day it is? It's HUMP day! I am excited to try my new weekly link up "Helpful Hints on Hump Day!" once again. I like seeing it grow each week, and have big hopes for it soon.
Now for my helpful hint...
Make practicing those weekly words fun and interactive. Get the wiggles out while learning too! We practice out high-frequency words "Tae-Bo" style! We punch them out.
For "tall" letters we punch up. For "small" letters we punch straight out. With "fall" letters we kick low. Then as we say the word we do an upper-cut. We also chant the letters while we are moving. Here is what we would say for "here":
Spells HERE, HERE, HERE!
So this week get up and get moving while you practice those words!
I can't wait to see the other helpful hints from those that link up!
Link up an join in the fun! Share a helpful hint that has worked for you and let others learn from your success! Here are the rules so please play along the right way:
1. Each Wednesday I will have a post with a linky at the bottom for you to link your helpful hint for all the world to see! It will be open for 1 day only each week.
2. Please include the "Helpful Hints on Hump Day" graphic in your post and link back to this post.
3. Your link must be to a blog post. NO STORE LINKS PLEASE!
4. If you don't have a blog but would like to share a helpful hint, please do so in the comments!
5. Please visit at least 2 blogs If you find it helpful, please be sure to let them know! Leave a comment or follow them! We will share the love, meet some new friends in the process, and learn something new! Happy Hump Day!