Now for my helpful hint...
Possibly the only thing cooler (or more annoying) than Hump Day is "What Does the Fox Say?" So today I am asking "What does the pumpkin say!"
Click here to download this file to teach or practice quotation marks. The students will create their own jack-o-lantern, name him/her and write what they would say in the speech bubble. The next step is to translate the picture and speech bubble into a sentence using quotation marks.
Try it with your kids to see "What does the pumpkin say?" (ding-ding-ding-da-ding-da-ding)
I can't wait to see the other helpful hints from those that link up!
Link up an join in the fun! Share a helpful hint that has worked for you and let others learn from your success! Here are the rules so please play along the right way:
1. Each Wednesday I will have a post with a linky at the bottom for you to link your helpful hint for all the world to see! It will be open for 1 day only each week.
2. Please include the "Helpful Hints on Hump Day" graphic in your post and link back to this post.
3. Your link must be to a blog post. NO STORE LINKS PLEASE!
4. If you don't have a blog but would like to share a helpful hint, please do so in the comments!
5. Please visit at least 2 blogs If you find it helpful, please be sure to let them know! Leave a comment or follow them! We will share the love, meet some new friends in the process, and learn something new! Happy Hump Day!